HomeGOLF

Alert in Mondariz-Balneario for a fire in a house attached to the golf course

The players who were hitting the gol


The players who were hitting the course of the Council of -, which is part of the hotel and thermal complex, were alerted when they saw a column of smoke coming out of the wooded area very close to the holes. And it is that, according to reports 112 Galicia, there was a in a house attached to this sports venue. Apparently the fire originated in the kitchen of this house, an incident reported by an individual at 09:45.

There were no injuries, and the firefighting services attended the scene, in this case, the Firefighters of O Baixo Miño. The GES of Ponteareas, the Civil Guard of Pontevedra and the Mancomunidade Oitavén-Tea were also notified.