The best Formula 1 drivers Formula 1 is one of the most watched sports with the most fans in the world. In addition, there are many who decide t
Best Formula 1 drivers. Who should you bet on Formula 1?
The best Formula 1 drivers
Formula 1 is one of the most watched sports with the most fans in the world. In addition, there are many who decide to bet on their favorite Formula 1 driver and many online bookmakers in Chile that among their options allow to bet on this discipline. To do it correctly it is important to know the updates and predictions regarding the best Formula 1 drivers, then we collect everything you need to know
How to bet on formula 1?
Formula 1 is one of the most popular markets for betting. Many people are looking to endorse their favorite Formula 1 driver and for this reason, bookmakers have looked for a way to provide their users with entertaining options for attractive betting. There are many current options to bet throughout the season. Some of the ways to bet on formula 1 are:
- Absolute bet per race, in this you can bet on the formula 1 driver that you think will win a specific race. There is also the possibility of betting on a final position, that is, whether or not your pilot will reach the podium. It is perfect for those who are just starting out.
- Long-term bets, in which you bet on the driver or the winning team of the entire campaign.
If you are starting the best thing is to opt for an absolute bet of last place, since, with these it is more difficult to be wrong
Who is the best Spanish Formula 1 driver?
Currently, the Spanish Formula 1 driver that is higher in the classification corresponds to Carlos Sainz and 3 places below is followed by the Spanish Formula 1 driver Fernando Alonzo. However, those who top the lists of favorites in competitions are not Spanish. Currently, this is how the positions of formula 1 go:
- Max Verstappen from the Netherlands with 369.5 points 9 wins and 17 podiums.
- Lewis Hamiltos of Great Britain with 369.5 points 8 wins and 16 podiums
- Valtteri Bottas from Finland with 218 points, 1 win and 11 podiums
- Sergio Perez from Mexico with 190 points, 1 victory and 5 podiums.
- Charles Lecrerc from Monaco with 158 points, 0 victories and 1 podium.
- Lando Norris from Great Britain with 154 points, 0 victories and 4 podiums.
- Carlos Sainz from Spain with 149.5 points, 0 victories and 3 podiums.
- Daniel Ricciardo from Australia with 115 points, 1 win and 1 podium
- Pierre Gasly from France with 100 points, with 0 victories and 1 podium
- Fernando Alonso from Spain with 77 points, 0 victories and 1 podium.
According to the forecasts, it is and next season will be for the Dutch Verstappen, who is not afraid to risk and go with everything against the 7-time world champion Lewis Hamilton and who at the last minute has taken away the precious title of Abu abhi, taking the world championship. However, Spanish Formula 1 driver Carlos Sainz can be full of surprises.
Who is the best German Formula 1 driver today?
The most popular German Formula 1 driver belongs to Sebatian Vettel, however the latest stakes for this German Formula 1 driver have been quite low having ranked 11th within the last season. Although many considered that this could be the successor Michael Schumacher, German Formula 1 driver who ranks as the best of all time, his success has diminished and in the last competitions very little bet that he will have any place on the podium. In addition, his disengagement with Ferrari has largely disappointed the racing fans and has pushed him lower in the stakes. So among the thoughts of sports betting experts this German Formula 1 driver is not the best choice.
Who is the most promising Formula 1 driver?
Currently the Formula 1 driver who is promising in the betting is Lewis Hamilton, who, at 34 years old, has already been a 7-time world champion and remains active in racing with Mercedes Benz at least in the coming seasons. Following on his heels is Formula 1 driver Verstappen who in the last season has managed to clinch the champion title and dethrone Hamilton from his streak as world champion. Despite this, for 2022 different changes are coming to which we will have to be attentive to decide which driver will be the favorite, however, experts point out that these seasons will be for the Dutchman.
Formula 1 bets are increasingly on the rise and these seasons promise to be of unexpected twists, however, these data can be of great help to get your bets right.