The NBA continues with the preparation for the next season 2022-23 and while the summer tournament unfolds, the transfer m
There are already several basketball players who signed with a new franchise and we will see them with a different jersey than the one from the last tournament. Here we tell you some of the most outstanding movements.
Important names stand out among the players who were part of negotiations between different teams. Although an agreement seeks convenience for all, it is always possible to analyze who benefits most.
- Rudy Gobert: The 27-year-old center signed with the Minnesota Timberwolves after nine seasons with the Utah Jazz. The ‘Lobos’ delivered to patrick beverly, Malik Beasley, Leandro Bolmaro, Jarred Vanderbilt and the rookie Walker Kessler.
- Dejounte Murray: 25-year-old player in the point guard position. He was traded to the Atlanta Hawks from the San Antonio Spurs, where he spent five years. The deal was in exchange for Danilo Gallinari and three first-round draft picks.
- Malcolm Brogdon: The 29-year-old point guard came to the Boston Celtics from the Indiana Pacers, who host Daniel Theis, Aaron Nesmith, Nik Stauskas, Malik Fitts, Juwan Morgan and a first-round pick in the 2023 Draft.
One of the most attractive aspects of the NBA transfer market is looking into the future of players who show up as free agents. Several important agreements have also come out of this.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson: The 29-year-old forward signed with Los Angeles Lakers after spending his three seasons in the league with the Warriors.
- John Wall: The rumors were confirmed and the 31-year-old point guard ended up signing for Los Angeles Clippers after playing last season for the Houston Rockets.
- Gary Payton II: The 29-year-old shooting guard will now defend the Portland jersey Trail Blazers. He comes from being a champion with the Golden State Warriors.
- PJ Tucker: At 37, the power forward signed with the Philadelphia 76ers after a spell with the Miami Heat.
- DeAndre Jordan: The 33-year-old center will play next season for Denver Nuggets after defending the jersey of the Lakers and the 76ers during 2021-22.