This Friday, at AT&T Stadium, the Dallas Cowboys they won 27-26 to the Seattle Seahawks within Week 3 of the 2022 NFL preseason. With the result,
Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks, result, summary, statistics and highlights of the game for the 2022 NFL preseason
This Friday, at AT&T Stadium, the Dallas Cowboys they won 27-26 to the Seattle Seahawks within Week 3 of the 2022 NFL preseason.
With the result, the Texan team closes the preparation phase with a 2-1 mark. They began falling before the Denver Broncos (7-17) and then defeated the LA Chargers (32-18). The team already has its sights on Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 1 of the 2022 NFL regular season.
The Cowboys mostly played off the bench; quarterback estel did not see actionar Dak Prescott. For its part, Seattle made the first series with some starting players, 11 on the offensive end.
Dallas’ defensive unit took all the spotlight when making five ovoid spoils, including four interceptions. They incessantly harassed the marshal Drew Lock–who threw for a touchdown, but he also saw three of his passes intercepted.
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) August 27, 2022
After the duel, the coach pete caroll named Gene Smith as the Seahawks’ All-Star Quarterback over Locl for the Week 1 game against the Broncos and his old acquaintance Russell Wilson.
On offense on the Cowboys’ side, quarterback Will Grier he was the most outstanding player. He connected 12 of 22 passes for 88 yards and two touchdowns. He had no interceptions.
Seattle went up 13-0 on the scoreboard, but the Cowboys stayed in the game based on their defense. And it wasn’t until minute 4:01 of the fourth period that the Texans took their first lead of the game, which would be the definitivea. The receptor Peyton Hendershot scored a touchdown catching a 14-yard pass from Ben DiNucci to define a series of six moves.
the @DallasCowboys take the lead 👀
— NFL (@NFL) August 27, 2022
With just 1:04 remaining in the game, the Seahawks they were looking to travel 80 yards to go up again and rescue the victory, but Juanyeh Thomas appeared. The rookie safety who was not selected in the 2022 NFL Draft, he intercepted a pass from Jacob Eason at the Seattle 43-yard line to end the matter.
— NFL (@NFL) August 27, 2022
Final result of Pittsburgh Steelers vs. jacksonville jaguars
- BE – Field goal – Jason Myers 53-yard kick (1st, 8:30) – 3-0
- BE – touch down – 35-yard pass from Drew Lock to Penny Hart (1st, 3:46) – 10-0
- DAL- Field goal – Brett Maher 28-yard kick (2nd, 10:04) – 10-3
- BE – Field goal – Jason Myers 29-yard kick (2nd, 5:23) – 13-3
- DAL- touch down – One-yard pass from Will Grier to Simi Fehoko (2nd, 1:14) – 13-10
- BE – touch down – DeeJay Dallas 1-yard run (3rd, 9:19) – 20-10
- DAL- Field goal – Brett Maher 35-yard kick (3rd, 4:59) – 20-13
- DAL- touch down – 8-yard pass from Will Grier to Brandon Smith (3rd, 2:07) – 20-20
- BE – Field goal – Jason Myers 28-yard kick (4th, 5:23) – 23-20
- BE – Field goal – Jason Myers 28-yard kick (4th, 5:23) – 26-20
- DAL- touch down – 14-yard pass from Ben DiNucci to Peyton Hendershot (4th, 4:07) – 26-27