Written in SPORTS CENTER the 4/29/2022 4:03 p.m. The Formula 1 World Championship will continue with its activity next weekend with the Miami
Written in SPORTS CENTER the 4/29/2022 4:03 p.m.
The Formula 1 World Championship will continue with its activity next weekend with the Miami Grand Prix, in what will be the debut of this track in the maximum motorsport circuit, and after four races disputed, Charles Leclerc of Ferrari remains in first place in the category of pilots.
The Monegasque leads the Drivers Championship this year, since he has two victories at the start of the season in the Bahrain Grand Prix and in Australia, while his teammate in the Italian team, Carlos Sainzhas failed to show its best performance so it does not appear in the top positions in this category.
For its part, Max Verstappen and Sergio “Checo” Perez They are hot on the heels of Ferrari after getting the double podium in the last Emilia-Romagna GP, finishing in second and third place respectively.
This is how the Top 10 of the F1 Drivers’ Championship goes in 2022:
- Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) | 86 points
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull) | 59 points
- Sergio Perez (Red Bull) | 54 points
- George Russell (Mercedes) | 49 points
- Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) | 38 points
- Lando Norris (McLaren) | 35 points
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) | 28 points
- Valtteri Bottas (Alpha Romeo) | 24 points
- Esteban Ocon (Alpine) | 20 points
- Kevin Magnussen (Haas) | 15 points