Formula 1 AlphaTauri and Aston Martin post
Formula 1 on the go
The presentations of the new Formula 1 single-seaters began. Today, the first to announce the design that the vehicles will carry was Haas, which will have Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin as drivers.
In the last hours, AlphaTauri, which this year will have the Frenchman Pierre Gasly and the Japanese, Yuki Tsunoda, as pilots, published a video where you can already hear the AT03 engine.
Read also: This is the F1 Haas
But he was not the only one who joined this trend since minutes later, Aston Martin Racing published a video where the Mercedes booster that the AMR22 will carry is heard. The multiple German champion, Sebastian Vettel and the Canadian, Lance Stroll will continue to be the team’s drivers in this 2022 season.
This will be the next presentations of the F1 single-seaters:
- Red Bull: Wednesday, February 9.
- Aston Martin: Thursday, February 10.
- McLaren: Friday February 11.
- AlphaTauri: Monday, February 14.
- Ferrari: Thursday, February 17.
- Mercedes: Friday, February 18.
- Alpine: Monday, February 21.