The team of Manchester United has the Brazilian Antony the second most expensive signing in its history; The contract from Ajax for the 2022
Manchester United: Antony, the second most expensive signing in its history
The team of Manchester United has the Brazilian Antony the second most expensive signing in its history; The contract from Ajax for the 2022-2023 season is fully part of the team’s history.
This video may interest you
After several weeks of push and pull in negotiations with Ajax; finally both Antony and Manchester United have fulfilled their goal and join their destinies. “Manchester United has reached an agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Antony,” they said on social media.
Belgium, new refuge for Mexicans to go to Europe
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 30, 2022
The agreement between Ajax-Antony-Manchester United has materialized in the scandalous figure of 90 million euros; something that undoubtedly puts this 22-year-old footballer in history.
among the most expensive
It is so Manchester United has Antony, the second most expensive signing in its history; barely surpassed by the 105 million euros that they paid at the time to take over the Frenchman, Paul Pogba.
Even Antony has left his compatriot behind Casemiro, who also arrived at the club for this season. Other names such as Jadon Sancho, Bruno Fernandes or Lisandro Martínez, who is currently in the squad have also fallen short of the new signing.
United’s big signings
- Paul Pogba – 105 million euros – Juventus
- Anthony – €90 million – Ajax
- harry maguire – €87m – Leicester City
- Jadon Sancho – €85 million – Borussia Dortmund
- Romelu Lukaku €84.7m – Everton
- Angel Di Maria – 75 million euros – Real Madrid
- Casemiro – 70.6 million euros – Real Madrid
- Bruno Fernandes – 63 million euros – Sporting Lisbon
- Anthony Martial – 60 million euros – AS Monaco
- Fred – €59 million – Shakhtar Donetsk
Antony becomes the third most expensive Brazilian in history