Movistar Students organizes a trip to Valladolid for its fans: "You pay the ticket and Movistar the bus"Movistar invites fans to the third game of
Movistar Students organizes a trip to Valladolid for its fans: “You pay the ticket and Movistar the bus”
Movistar invites fans to the third game of the LEB Oro playoff (Friday 3rd, 8:45 p.m.) paying for the bus trip to and from Valladolid. Fans can purchase tickets at a special price of 12 euros.
DEPT. COMMUNICATION MOVISTAR STUDENTS
This Friday, June 3 at 8:45 p.m. at the Pisuerga Sports Center in Valladolid, Movistar Estudiantes will play the third match of the LEB Oro Playoff against UEMC Real Valladolid.
With 2-0 in the tie, a victory in this match would mean qualifying for the Final Four for promotion to the ACB league.
A very important game in a city with a great basketball tradition, close to Madrid and which has traditionally been one of the favorite trips for student fans.
Aware of this, Movistar, the main sponsoring partner of Movistar Students, will make 2 buses available to the student supporters for travel to Valladolid.
Bus + ticket 12 euros thanks to Movistar Movistar and the club offer the possibility of traveling by bus + ticket at the special price of 12 euros.
The conditions of the trip are:
– Departure from Madrid (Movistar Academy Magariños) at 4:30 p.m.
– Return after the game (approximately 11:30 p.m.) from the Pisuerga Sports Center in Valladolid.
– Ticket for the match at the High North Fund of the Pisuerga Sports Center.
– The trip + ticket is purchased exclusively through the ticket sales platform of www.movistarestudiantes.com
– Offer available until places are exhausted, very limited.