Tall franchises of the NBA they are clear that to win the ring they must have at least two superstars in their workforce, and that means investing a
Tall franchises of the NBA they are clear that to win the ring they must have at least two superstars in their workforce, and that means investing a lot of money to pay their salaries. Everyone knows, and every year it is shown, that having the best duo, the best trio or the best quartet of players does not guarantee them to win the championship. In fact sometimes not even making the playoffsT But the having them increases the chances to go far.
Next season the Lakers, who starred in the largest treasury last season when they were eliminated in the first round by the Suns, they have the most expensive duo in the NBA, the one they form Russell westbrook and LeBron James (41.1). Total, 85.3 million, and that without taking into account a third pillar like Anthony Davis, which will charge 35.3 million the next course.
LeBron James and Anthony Davis, two of the Lakers superstars.
The second position is for James Harden (44.3) and Kevin Durant (40.9), the star couple the Nets spend the most money on (85.2). And as in the case of Lakers there is a third way no less cheap, that of Kyrie Irving (35). And the third place in this honorary ranking of highest paid duos, are the Warriors (83.6) with Stephen Curry (45.7), the highest paid player in the NBA next season and Klay Thompson (37.9), who has been injured for practically two years, as the leading duo.
The most expensive duos in the NBA
- Russell Westbrook (44.2) and LeBron James (41.1) Lakers 85.3
- James Harden (44.3) and Kevin Durant (40.9) Nets 85.2
- Stephen Curry (45.7) and Klay Thompson (37.9) Warriorrs 83.6
- G. Antetokounmpo (39.3) and Khris Middleton (35.5) Bucks 74.8
- Damian Lillard (43.7) and CJ McCollum (30.8) Blazers 74.5
- Rudy Gobert (34.8) and Donovan Mitchell (28.1) Jazz 62.9
- John Wall (44.3) and Eric Gordon (18) Rockets 62.5
- Devin Booker (31.6) and Chris Paul (30.8) Suns 62.4
- Karl-Anthony Towns (31.6) and D’Angelo Russell (30) Wolves 61.6
- Tobías Harris (35.9) and Ben Simmons (33) Sixers 58.9
- Nikola Jokic (31.5) and Jamal Murray (29.4) Nuggets 56.9
The Clippers, but they will be at the beginning of the season as soon as they make official Kawhi Leonard’s new contract (39.3), which together with the salary of Paul George (39.3) will place the Angelenos in the fourth position of the most expensive duos by adding between both 78.6 million salary.
In the same case are the Heat, who have to Adebayo (28.1), as soon as they update the salary of their brand new reinforcement Jimmy Butler, who will earn 36 million for a 64.1 total millions.
The duo of the Knicks (55.8) formed by Kemba Walker (36) and Julius Randle (19.8). And in the 2022-23 season, the Mavericks (69.5) with Porzingis (33.8), if it is not transferred before, and Luka Doncic (35.7)