It was one of the worst teams last season in the NBA and the variation with respect to the present course is more than evident. Orlando
It was one of the worst teams last season in the NBA and the variation with respect to the present course is more than evident. Orlando Magic did not manage to impose its basketball last championship, it ended up giving away all its important pieces (Evan Fournier, Nikola Vucevic and Aaron Gordon), and was placed in an obvious restructuring process based on all the young talent they boast in Florida.
Although the restructuring processes are slow and gradual, the reality is that Orlando Magic has already managed to offer a much more improved version and its performance on the floor is being more than striking.
So much so that, according to the information published by @StatMuse On its Twitter account, the Orlando Magic has the starting five with the best numbers in terms of NBA statistics it means.
Some amazing facts
Analyzing piece by piece, the reality is that the titular quintet that directs Jamahl mosley presents unstoppable numbers:
– Cole Anthony he adds 20 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists per game, with averages of 45% accuracy in field goals, 41% in triples and 84% in free throws.
– Mo Bamba with 12 points per game and 9 rebounds, in addition to over 2 blocks.
– Wendell he leaves until 11/14 in points-rebounds, that is, averaging a double-double and above 50% accuracy.
– Mo Wagner and another 14 points per game, with a 47% success rate in FG.
– Jalen Suggs, the talent of choice in the NBA Draft who is already averaging 12 points per game.
As a collective, this Orlando Magic quintet is outperforming its rivals by 18.1 points per 100 possessions. An outrage of complementary and complete gear that continues to grow more and more every day.