09/03/2022 at 08:00 EST
09/03/2022 at 08:00
When a series hooks you, it hooks you. I don’t know if it happens to you, but there are series that are so good that they come to obsess you, and you look for any time and place to devour an episode, even if it’s five minutes. If you stop to think, there really are some titles that can be related to football reasons. Let’s try to make this game.
· Bartomeu’s mandate: “Look what you’ve done.” Really, with a little distance, you can perfectly glimpse the management of the previous president, which we are still paying for today. I think that if Berto Romero had managed Barça half as well as his series, we would be much better off.
· Sergi Roberto: “7 lives”. I think he is the player who has been away from Barça the most in the transfer markets and, nevertheless, he is always here, and even participates in most of the games.
· Jordi Alba: “The paper house”. When you find out what you get to charge with the current contract, you feel like robbing the mint and stamp. Having said that, I must say that I am and will be a defender of one of the best full-backs we have ever had.
· Bayern – Barça of Champions. “The one that is coming”. We want to see this Barça measure up against a real great, but watch out! If you’re not careful, the Germans will make you a broken one in two minutes.
· Jan Laporta: Doraemon. His “butxaca màgica” is infinite. Between levers, endorsements and other inventions, he has left us a template to get our hopes up. Hopefully we won’t regret it in the future and have to ask the real Doraemon for help.
· Sevilla’s matches: “Lost”. Need I say more?
Goes from Barca