The 10 most expensive signings of the summer market 2022-2023
After a frantic closing and many names on the table, in addition to offers; We bring you the 10 most expensive signings of the 2022-2023 summer market. Weighty names have been protagonists, without a doubt with the Premier League as the main entertainer.
This video may interest you
From early on, names like those of Erling Haaland, Darwin Núñez and Aurélien Tchouameni they shook the market; especially since large amounts of money were paid for these players.
Mexican-American Ricardo Pepi’s career falters between Augsburg and Groningen
Neverthelesshave not been the most expensive in this summer marketeither; With so many moves and last minute deals, this board has had several modifications.
The most expensive transfers
This is how we present you the 10 most expensive transfers in the 2022-2023 summer market; to give us an idea of the market, especially in Europe, which has been presented, adding the figures of these contracts we arrive at the 721.3 million euros.
The great winner has been the Brazilian Antony who signed for Manchester United and they have paid close to 100 million euros for their letter; SecondlyCasemiro and Alexander Isaac were other bombings of England. While teams like Bayern Munich and Real Madrid They are the only ones from other leagues that have made it onto this list.
- 10 Richarlison – €58 million – Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Erling Haland – €60 million – Manchester City
- 8 Marc Cucurella – €65.3 million – Chelsea
- 7 Matthijs de Ligt – €67 million – Bayern Munich
- 6 Alexander Isaac – €70 million – Newcastle United
- 5 Casemiro – €70.6 million – Manchester United
- 4 Darwin Nunez – €75 million – Liverpool
- 3 Aurelien Tchouameni – 80 million euros – Real Madrid
- two Wesley Fofana – €80.4 million – Chelsea
- 1 Anthony – €95 million – Manchester United
Belgium, new refuge for Mexicans to go to Europe