What would be the schedule for the next season of the Formula 1, where the Grand Prix of Mexico for October 30, 2022, being the race number 21 of 2
What would be the schedule for the next season of the Formula 1, where the Grand Prix of Mexico for October 30, 2022, being the race number 21 of 23 within the possible agenda of the world.
The journalist Joe Saward was in charge of showing the first draft of the dating that will have among its main novelties the appearance of the Miami Grand Prix (May 8) in addition to the already traditional race in Circuit of the Americas.
Among the absences is that of French GP, the Emilia Romagna GP, in Imola, as well as the Qatar GP, excluded due to world Cup At the end of the year.
The season will open in Bahrain (March 20) and will end in Abu Dhabi the penultimate week of November.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED: PEDRO RODRÍGUEZ: THE UNIQUE PORSCHE IN THE WORLD WILL BE AUCTIONED IN TRIBUTE TO THE MEXICAN PILOT
- March 20 – Bahrain Bahrain International Circuit
- March 27 – Saudi Arabia Jeddah Corniche Circuit
- April 10 – Australia Albert park
- April 24 – China Shanghai International Circuit
- May 8 – USA Miami International Autodrome
- May 22 – Spain Circuit de Catalunya
- May 29 – Monaco Monaco
- June 12 – Azerbaijan Baku City Circuit
- June 19 – Canada Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- July 3 – Britain Silverstone
- July 10 – Austria* Red bull ring
- July 17 – France Italy Paul Ricard / Imola
- July 31 – Hungary Hungaroring
- August 28 – Belgium Spa-Francorchamps
- September 4 – Netherlands Zandvoort
- September 11th – Italy Monza
- September 25 – Russia Sochi Autodrom
- October 2 – SingaporeSingapore / Istanbul Park
- October 9 – Japan Suzuka
- October 23 – USA Circuit of the Americas
- October 30 – Mexico Hermanos Rodriguez Racetrack
- November 13 – Brazil Interlagos
- November 20 – Abu dhabi Yas Marina