ANDhe Real Madrid is playing for the possibility of winning the Spanish LaLiga title this Saturday when they host Espanyol. Carlo Ancelotti's team
Today’s matches: Real Madrid vs Espanyol, live: Schedule and where to watch today on TV the match of day 34 of the Spanish League
- When and where is Real Madrid vs Espanyol played on matchday 34 of the Spanish League?
- What does Real Madrid need to be champion of La Liga 2022?
- Probable alignments of Real Madrid vs Espanyol
- Background and latest results of Real Madrid vs Espanyol in LaLiga
- Forecasts and bets: who is the favorite and how much does he pay?
- Real Madrid and Espanyol | Schedule and where to watch on TV
ANDhe Real Madrid is playing for the possibility of winning the Spanish LaLiga title this Saturday when they host Espanyol. Carlo Ancelotti’s team has everything going for them and despite the absences he is a wide favorite to close out an almost perfect season.
On the eve of the second leg against Manchester City for the semifinal of the Champions League, the ‘merengues’ hope to arrive in high spirits. Besides, for Ancelotti it would be to conquer the league title that he needs in his career.
When and where is Real Madrid vs Espanyol played on matchday 34 of the Spanish League?
The meeting of day 34 of Spanish football It is disputed in the Santiago Bernabu this April 30, 2022.
What does Real Madrid need to be champion of La Liga 2022?
To win the championship, Real Madrid only needs one point so as not to depend on external results, so a draw is more than enough. Given this, it is very difficult for the team not to add another star.
In case of losing, those from Chamartn can still be crowned. For that, they require that Barcelona fail to get the three points against Mallorca.
Probable alignments of Real Madrid vs Espanyol
Although Anceloti assured that none of his players had told him they were rested, the strategist did not dare to ensure the ownership of two of his main attackers. But he hopes they are ready for the alirn: Courtois; Lucas Vzquez, Vallejo, Casemiro, Marcelo; Ceballos, Camavinga, Valverde; Asensio, Benzema and Vinicius.
While the ‘Parakeets’ will depart with this squad: Diego Lopez; Vidal, Cabrera, Gomez, Calero, Pedrosa; Darder, Herrera, Vilhena; Ral of Toms and Puado.
Background and latest results of Real Madrid vs Espanyol in LaLiga
The last time the two teams met on the pitch, Espnayol took an upset 2-1 victory in the first round. Now those from Barcelona hope to repeat the dose.
- Spanish 2-1 Real Madrid | Season 21-22
- Spanish 0-1 Real Madrid | Season 19-20
- Real Madrid 2-0 Espanyol | Season 19-20
Forecasts and bets: who is the favorite and how much does he pay?
The bookmakers place Real Madrid as a wide favorite to take the three points with odds of -209. The tie is placed at +375 and the victory of Espanyol at +550.
Real Madrid and Espanyol | Schedule and where to watch on TV
- When is it? Saturday April 30, 2022.
- What time is it? At 09:15 Mexico | 09:15 Colombia | 11:15 Argentina.
- Where is it? In the Santiago Bernabu.
- where to see? You can see it through SKY channel 516 and 1516; while in MARCA Claro we will take you minute by minute of the game.