In the NBA Currently it is not enough to have long squads with numerous good players; It's not even enough to have one, or even two stars on the r
In the NBA Currently it is not enough to have long squads with numerous good players; It’s not even enough to have one, or even two stars on the roster to be a strong contender for the ring. The competitiveness is maximum, everything is very even and many things are required to achieve glory, but one of the most important is the compatibility of three All Star rank players, that is, the existence of Big 3 in teams with serious aspirations . From Hoopshype they point out which are the most important for the 2022/23 NBA season.
There are doubts in many of them since they would not be the first megalomaniac projects doomed to failure. In fact, the Big 3 of the Lakers and Nets do not offer guarantees of anything and could be dissolved during the year, while in the case of the Celtics and Clippers it is explained more as two great stars and a luxury secondary.
Best Big 3 NBA in season 2022/23
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid, James Harden and Tyrese Maxey
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker, Chris Paul and DeAndre Ayton
- Boston Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Robert Williams
- Los Angeles Lakers: Lebron James, Russell Westbrook and Anthony Davis
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Jordan Poole and Bradlew Wiggins
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Anthony Edwards, Karl-Antony Towns and Rudy Gobert
- Los Angeles Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Paul George and Norman Powell