Updated 09/13/2021 - 16:50 Lto Former featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie will not be at UFC 268 due to an injury of which no further det
Lto Former featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie will not be at UFC 268 due to an injury of which no further details have been known. The Mexican Irene Aldana has been left without a rival. It has not yet been made official if they will have another fighter in front of them or their presence at UFC 268 will be postponed.
From Randamie She is one of the experienced fighters in the Octagon. Accumulate two defeats, against former champion Amanda Nunes. His other seven fights were victorious. I beat female fighters like Holly Holm and Julianna Pena.
I fought for the last time against Julianna Pea, defeating her in the third round of their fight. It was his first submission win in his professional MMA career.
Aldana has seven of his 13 victories by knockout and three by submission. His UFC record includes six wins and four losses. The Last time he fought was at UFC 264 on July 10, where she defeated Russia’s Yana Kunitskaya by technical knockout in the first round.
UFC 268 will take place in Madison Square Garden, New York, on November 6. Followers of MMA They will witness two rematches of fights for the title.
The eThe main event will be a fight for the welterweight title between Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington. In their first game, Usman defeated Covington by technical knockout in the fifth round.
The main event will be a title match between the newly crowned champion Rose Namajunas and first Chinese champion and former UFC starweight champion Weili Zhang.
UFC 268 BILLBOARD
- Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 170 lbs
- Rose Namajunas vs. Weili Zhang 115 lbs
- Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler 155 lbs
- Sean Strickland vs. Luke Rockhold 185 lbs
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera 135 lbs
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. N. Imavov 185 lbs
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green 155 lbs
- M. Baghdasaryan vs. TJ Laramie 145 lbs
- A. Michailidis vs. Alex Pereira 185 lbs
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo 145 lbs
- Jordan Williams vs. Ian Garry 170 lbs