Formula 1 is a sport in which a lot of money moves, so it is to be expected that the drivers on the grid 2022 have a fairly high income. Even so,
Formula 1 is a sport in which a lot of money moves, so it is to be expected that the drivers on the grid 2022 have a fairly high income. Even so, the difference in salary between the first and the last in the ranking is quite remarkable.
Lewis Hamilton tops the list of highest-paid pilots, while yuki tsunoda is at the bottom of the ranking. Those who have been world champions, regardless of the team they are in, are the drivers who earn the most money.
1. Lewis Hamilton: €35 million
2. Max Verstappen: €21.9 million
3. Fernando Alonso: 17.5 million euros
4. Sebastian Vettel: €13.1 million
5. Daniel Ricciardo: 13 million euros
6. Charles Leclerc: €10.5 million
7. Carlos Sainz: 8.76 million euros
8. Valtteri Bottas: €8.76 million
9. Lance Stroll: €8.76 million
10. Sergio Perez: €7 million
11. George Russell: €4.4 million
12. Lando Norris: €4.4 million
13. Esteban Ocon: 4.4 million euros
14. Pierre Gasly: €4.4 million
15. Alexander Albon: €1.75 million
16. Guanyu Zhou: €880,000
17. Nicholas Latifi: €880,000
18. Mick Schumacher: €880,000
19. Kevin Magnussen: Estimated $880,000
20. Yuki Tsunoda: €660,000
The Spanish, very well positioned
Fernando Alonso is in the Top 3 of the highest paid pilots. The fact that he has been away from the Great Circus for two years and that his last World Cup will win it in 2006 were surpassed by the Asturian’s prestige and talent when Alpine signed him.
Carlos Sainz, meanwhile, is also among the best paid. The rider from Madrid is located in the seventh position and there is hardly a little more than a million euros difference between him and Charles Leclerc, who has been two years older than Sainz at Ferrari.