HomeTICKETS

When and where will COAC 2022 tickets go on sale?

04/08/2022 Updated 04/11/2022 at 10:37 a.m. do When and where will COAC 2022 tickets go on sale? ? How can they be purchased? Th


04/08/

Updated 04/11/2022 at 10:37 a.m.

do When and where will COAC 2022 go on sale? ? How can they be purchased? This Thursday the draw was held to designate the order of performance in preliminaries of all the groups that participate in the Falla Contest. There is desire for . Since then, searches have multiplied to get a seat in the coliseum of red bricks.

This year will be more complicated than ever, as the sessions are practically halved compared to previous contests, due to the date change. Even so, the expectation is maintained and even doubled Well, it’s been two years without songs after the suspension of the last COAC due to the pandemic.

The access ticket to the Falla will be this May like a treasure map. The Cádiz City Council assures that it will maintain the same formula as the last Contest. You will be notified a couple of hours in advance of the tickets going on sale in order to avoid those queues that offer such a bad image of the city and that can last nights and nights.

So the nerves will accumulate as the dates approach. In 2020, Fiestas took out the tickets just five days before the preliminaries , which despaired many fans. On that occasion, the ticket offices were located in the hall of the Gran Teatro Falla, where 60% of the paper was dispensed. The remaining 40%, online on the website https://carnaval-cadiz.janto.es.

It is very likely that the same patterns will continue. Only two tickets could be purchased with the same ID , which must be shown at the entrance to the Gran Teatro Falla. In addition, no changes or returns will be accepted. A novelty was introduced: they could only buy physical tickets if they were paid by credit card. People who wanted to pay for their seats in cash were provided with a payment letter and a reservation of the selected tickets was made for 48 hours, during which period they had to pay the amount of the tickets at Unicaja ATMs for, later, pick up the seats at the box office with the proof of payment

The Consistory has not reported whether prices will rise this 2022 due to current inflation. The costs of the last Contest were:

Qualifying:

Paradise: 13 euros

Amphitheater: 16 euros

Second and Front amphitheater box: 18 euros

Seat, Silver Box and Main Box: 26 euros

Quarterfinals (this 2022 there is not)

Paradise: 20 euros

Amphitheater: 25 euros

Second and Front amphitheater box: 30 euros

Seat, Silver Box and Main Box: 37 euros

semifinals

Paradise: 29 euros

Amphitheater: 34 euros

Second and Front amphitheater box: 39 euros

Seat, Silver Box and Main Box: 57 euros

Final

Paradise: 42 euros

Amphitheater: 66 euros

Second and Front amphitheater box: 77 euros

Seat, Silver Box and Main Box: 92 euros

In the first hour, tickets for 14 sessions of the Contest were sold out.

Report a bug