Montrezl harrell He came off the bench and contributed 28 points and eight rebounds for the Wizards of Washington, which they surpassed by 115-87 t
Wizards 115-87 Grizzlies | NBA: Santi Aldama adds and continues ahead of his former teammates, but does not avoid the Wizards cyclone
Montrezl harrell He came off the bench and contributed 28 points and eight rebounds for the Wizards of Washington, which they surpassed by 115-87 to the Grizzlies from Memphis.
The Wizards, who had seven double-digit scoring players, held Memphis on 35 percent shooting from the field. In addition, the from the capital made 71 percent of their field goals in the first quarter, and Memphis couldn’t keep up.
RESULTS OF THE DAY
- Pistons 90-96 Nets
- Magic 89-102 Spurs
- Wizards 115-85 Grizzlies
- Raptors 101-102 Cavaliers
- Bucks 98-113 Knicks
- Timberwolves 84-104 Clippers
- Warriors 126-85 Pelicans
- Trail Blazers 110-106 Pacers
- Kings 140-110 Hornets
Bradley Beal scored 17 points and Daniel gafford and the Brazilian reserve Ral Neto they scored 15 points each.
Neto played 26 points, made 7 of 8 shots from the field, including 1 of 1 triple, had five rebounds and delivered three assists for Washington (6-3).
For the Grizzlies (5-4)Jaren jackson contribution 13 points and nine rebounds. Ja Morant got 11 and Desmond Bane got 10 for the Memphis team.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE MATCH
- 115- Wizards: Kuzma (13), Gafford (15), Dinwiddie (12), Beal (17) and Caldwell-Pope (12); Harrell (18), Neto (15), Kispert (2), Avidja (5) and Holiday (6).
- 87- Grizzlies: Jackson Jr (13), Adams (5), Morant (11), Bane (10) and Melton (4); Clarke (6), Aldama (2), Anderson (0), Tillie (0), Tillman (6), Jones (7), Konchar (4), Merrill (4), Williams (9) and Culver (6).
- Partials: 35-31, 25-16, 31-21 and 24-19
For his part, the Spanish Santi Aldama, who was accompanied in the stands by his former teammates from Loyola University, played his third game as a professional. The canary left the bench and was on the court 10 minutes in which he added two points (one of four in field goals) and two rebounds.